A short day trip which is organized with an expert team who are the caretakers cum real friends of the Elephants. Growing with them it feels like a family to whom they share the special moments of Elephant love. They care for the Elephants in such a way where you will see the rare emotional bonding and the art of understanding their beats, living together. This concept based trip begins with some fun activities with an Elephant’s like feeding, walking, bathing and painting. By the end of the trip you will enjoy the typical village style cooked lunch at the Elephant sanctuary. Honestly speaking this is not just a usual trip it’s more like an experience for a lifetime. At present this special activity tour will be organized at the outskirts of Jaipur. Be excited to meet with your new friend (Elephant).
- Pick up and drop from any of the hotel in Jaipur.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for transfers.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- Jeep ride at Amber Fort.
- Lunch will be provided at Elephant sanctuary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Parking, fuel charges, driver allowance.