In 1968 the area was given its repute of a country-wide park and now has become one of the favored parks for tiger safari in India that consists of photographing and tracking tigers in wild. As of this writing, summer season 2019, Bandhavgarh has about 60 tigers, although locals say there will be as many as sixty-five to seventy-five. Of the five undertaking tiger reserves, Kanha has 114 tigers and 86 leopards; Bandhavgarh has 46 Tigers and 27 Leopards. The Park is thought to have the world's highest density of Bengal Tigers. In spite of the truth that spotting a tiger within the wild is undoubtedly the park's key enchantment, Bandhavgarh is likewise domestic to more than 22 species of mammals, which include Chital, Sambar, Chinkara, Chowsingha (four-horned antelope), wild Boar, Leopard and Dhole.
- Two ways airport transfers by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 03 nights stay in Bandhavgarh.
- All meals will be served at resort.
- Complimentary WIFI at resort.
- English speaking guide cum naturalist.
- Morning and evening Jungle safaris by Jeep.
- Parking, fuel charges, driver allowance.