Bandipur National Park is the second-largest tiger population in India. Bandipur National Park is located in Gundulpet taluk in the Chamarajanagar district. The Park is part of the Nilgiri biosphere reserve, the biggest sanctuary in south India and the largest wild elephant habitat in south Asia. Bandipur national park shares borders with three other country-wide parks, namely Nagarahore, Wayanad and Mudumalai countrywide park. Bandipur national park is well-known for its wide range of animals along with Tigers, Bison, Sambal, White Deer, Mouse Deer, four-horned antelope, Wild Canine, Wild Boar, Jackal, Sloth undergo Black Panther, Juggling Squirrel, porcupine, and black. This is one of the best habitats for Asian elephants.
- Two ways airport transfers by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 02 nights stay in Bandipur.
- All meals will be served at resort.
- Complimentary WIFI at resort.
- English speaking tour guide cum naturalist.
- Morning and evening Jungle safaris.
- Parking, fuel charges, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.