Darjeeling is a hill station located in West Bengal, whereas Gangtok is the capital city of Sikkim. Darjeeling is famous for the natural beauty and magnificent view of the Kanchenjunga range of mountains. Gangtok is located in the backdrop of the Himalayas, famous for the Buddhist shrines, exquisite flora and fauna and heaven for the mountain hikers. Tibetan arts and handicrafts is one the prime attractions of the hill city. The itinerary consists of popular tourist sites such as Tiger Hill, Toy train experience, Darjeeling tea estates, Kanchenjunga Himalayas, Ghoom Monastery, Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir, Tsomgo Lake and Indo-China border lanes Nathula Pass. An utmost fascinating journey to North East India.
- All sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- Comfortable vehicle with luggage boot.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 05 nights accommodation as per itinerary.
- Complimentary WIFI at hotel.
- Breakfast and dinner will be served at hotel.
- English speaking private tour guide. (On request)
- Parking, toll taxes, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.