Munnar is a wonderful hill station which is located in the Idukki district of Kerala. Munnar is most popular for its magical beauty. The misty hills, pristine lakes, and rocky terrains have further become a famous trekking and camping site. While trekking you can have a look at a stunning valley, gorgeous rivers, alluring hills. Reaching this place is not a difficult thing. We can travel through comfortable facilities like air, train, and bus to reach Munnar with ease. One should try the best street foods in Munnar is Noolappam with egg curry, Appam with stew, Kairali thali, Puttu, and Kadala are some of the delicious foods. The best time to visit is from October to November and January to May. The weather begins getting greener with a pleasant climate. Attukad waterfalls, Echo point, TATA Tea Museum, Pothamedu viewpoint, Top station, Eravikulam national park are some of the best visiting places in Munnar.
- All sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- Comfortable and appropriate air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 02 nights accommodation in Munnar.
- Breakfast will be served at hotel.
- One time gala dinner at hotel.
- English speaking private tour guide. (On request)
- Parking, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.
PLAN MY TRIP