Dharamshala is the home land of Dalai Lama and locally known as little Lhasa. The place is blessed with tropical green forest, lakes, waterfalls and high range of mountains. It is way different in comparison to other hill stations of Himachal Pradesh. The identity of Dharamshala is the rich Tibetan culture, monasteries and the Dalai Lama Temple thus it is highly recommended if you wish to experience the unusual place within India. Types of small cafes and high end restaurants serve the authentic cuisine for food lovers. If you are adventurous person then don't miss to do camping, paragliding and nature trekking. Dharamshala is now the most preferable weekend destination of North India and it is well connected with road and by flight. Let's add some pages of Dharamshala in you travel diary.
- Return ticket of Volvo from Delhi-Dharamshala-Delhi.
- Local sightseeing and transfers by private car.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 02 nights accommodation in Dharamshala.
- Complimentary WIFI at hotel.
- Breakfast and dinner will be served at hotel.
- One time gala dinner in Dharamshala.
- Parking, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.