Rajasthan as a state is too wide and there are numerous places to visit which are even impossible to cover in a month's vacation, so, here we have selected only the vital tourist places of Rajasthan as we have included some other popular destinations in India. We personally believe the more diversified the itinerary, the more it brings curiosity and excitement for the travelers. Well, if you closely monitor the itinerary, then you will see it will cover the historical forts, royal palaces of rulers, dessert dunes safaris, village safaris, train ride, tuk tuk ride, beaches and much more.
- All sightseeing and transfers by using private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- Internal flight tickets.
- Train ticket from Agra to Delhi.
- 17 nights accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast will be served at hotel.
- English speaking private tour guide. (Other language guide on request)
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Tuk Tuk ride in Delhi.
- Camel safari in Jaisalmer.
- Khuri village safari.
- Horse riding and village walk in Narlai.
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola.
- Rajasthani cultural dance show in Jaipur.
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort.
- Parking, toll taxes, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.
PLAN MY TRIP
Inej Travel will help you plan the perfect trip away and show you the best of wherever you visit.