Golden Triangle tour is one of the most popular tours of North India in which you will cover the historical tourist sites of India. In India, on an average at every 100kms you will see a different culture and enjoy the variety of the local cuisine. The journey begins from Delhi which will move ahead to Agra and Jaipur. In short, Agra is worldwide famous for the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Jaipur is popular for the ancient Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace. The journey begins from Delhi and covers two more remarkable places i.e. Agra and Jaipur. The most interesting part of the Golden Triangle is the culture and architecture of cities which are completely different to each other. New Delhi which is typically a metro city, Agra is still a developing city whereas Jaipur is a cultural city with a rich tradition of Rajasthan dynasty.
- All sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- Comfortable and appropriate air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 04 nights accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast will be served at hotel.
- Complimentary WIFI at hotel.
- English speaking private tour guide. (Other language guide on request)
- Traditional food tasting.
- Battery van ride to Taj Mahal.
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort.
- Rajasthani folk dance show in Jaipur.
- Heena art session in Jaipur.
- Tuk Tuk ride in Delhi.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Parking, toll taxes, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.
PLAN MY TRIP
Inej Travel will help you plan the perfect trip away and show you the best of wherever you visit.