We know many of the tourists plan to travel India and Nepal together so, by keeping their interest we have designed a combined tour package of both the neighboring countries. Honestly, speaking both the countries have a lot to explore which can’t be possible to explore in less than six to seven weeks. Although, our idea is to cover the maximum prominent tourist places wherein you have multiple travelling experiences for sure. The itinerary begins from India where you can explore the capital city of India, Pink city of Rajasthan, one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal and the oldest city of India “Varanasi”. Further you will fly to Nepal and explore the capital city along with Nagarkot which has ample natural beauty or mesmerizing views of Himalayas. You must have unmatched travelling experience from day one. Furthermore, you can also customize the itinerary according to your interest or number of days.
- All sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- Comfortable and appropriate air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- Train ticket from Delhi to Varanasi.
- Flight ticket from Varanasi to Kathmandu.
- 10 nights accommodation.
- Breakfast will be served at hotel.
- English speaking private tour guide.
- Tuk Tuk ride in Delhi.
- Traditional food tasting in Delhi.
- Battery van ride upto Taj Mahal.
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort.
- Rajasthani dance show in Jaipur.
- Boat ride in Varanasi.
- Traditional food tasting in Kathmandu.
- Parking, toll, fuel, driver allowance.
PLAN MY TRIP