Kanha National Park is famous for Tigers. Kanha Tiger reserve, also called Kanhakisti national park, is considered one of India’s tiger reserves and the largest country-wide park in Madhya Pradesh. The current Kanha area is divided into two protected areas, Hallon and Banjar. Kanha countrywide park was established on June 1, 1955, and became the Kanha Tiger reserve in 1973. Today, it covers an area of 940 square kilometers in Mandela and Barajas. The Park has a large number of Royal Bengal tigers, cheetahs, sloth bears, Barasinghas, and Indian wild dogs. This makes it the biggest country-wide park in principal India. The Park is home to Bengal Tigers, Cheetahs, Sloth Bears, Barasingha, and Dhole. It's also the primary tiger reserve in India.
- Two ways airport transfers by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 02 nights accommodation in Kanha.
- All meals will be served at resort.
- Complimentary WIFI at resort.
- English speaking naturalist.
- Morning and evening Jungle safaris by Jeep.
- Parking, fuel charges, driver allowance.