Kasauli is a small beautiful hill station located in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh. Kasauli is an army cantonment area. Traveling to Kasauli is not difficult as the beautiful hill station enjoys marvellous connectivity with friendly states through different means of transport. Places to visit Kasauli are The Monkey Point, Baba Balak Nath Temple, Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, Christ, and Baptist church and Lawrence School, Kasauli Tibetan market, Toy Train Ride, Nature walks are some of the best tourist places. Accommodations are limited in Kasauli. Hotels are located atop the hill. Budget hotels are available near the foot of the hills. Homestays and Camps are the good choices too. Outside food is very limited in Kasauli. Only a few restaurants offer continental, Indians, and Chinese cuisines.
- All sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- Comfortable and appropriate private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 02 nights stay in Camp.
- Breakfast and dinner will be served at Camp.
- One day bonfire gala dinner.
- Parking, toll taxes, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.
PLAN MY TRIP