Matheran is an ecological hill station that attracts thousands of tourists every year. It is also known as the "gift of Maharashtra", Matheran has 38 highlights and is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Matheran is one of the closest mountain stations to Mumbai, about a two-hour drive from Mumbai. Highlights that must be tried here include the staple food Vada Paav, an authentic and rich variety of kebabs, and some popular sweets in the region, Chikki. In addition, you can also enjoy refreshing Kokum Sharbat. A popular activity at Matheran Dodhani Waterfall-rappelling the waterfall. Charlotte Lake-head to Travel, Louisa Point-stop to enjoy the view, Kalavantin Pinnacle-Get ready for Trek. Irshalgad Fort- advice on preparing for an incredible journey. Little Chowk Point- explore this place.
- All sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- Comfortable and appropriate private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 02 nights accommodation in Matheran.
- Complimentary WIFI at hotel.
- Breakfast will be served at hotel.
- Parking, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.