Mukteshwar may be a town well-known for mountain climbing, rappelling, and several other more adventure sports additionally to the gorgeous view of Himalayan ranges. The visitor places in Mukteshwar consist of fruit orchards, coniferous forests, Rolling Meadows, temples, and of course the waterfalls to call some. Special places to travel to Chauli Ki Jali. 458. Geologic Formations, Mukteshwar Dham. 203, Bhalu Gaad Waterfalls. 149, Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple, Religious Sites, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Educational sites, Brahmeswara Temple, Religious Sites, Kilmore Shop. Speciality & Gift Shops. Mukteshwar emerging as a horny tourist destination has many nourishment joints, excellent cafes, Italian & continental options, local restaurants that serve delicious Indian, Chinese & Kumaoni food. One can experience snowfall in Mukteshwar within December and January. Although the snowfall is sparse, it is a beautiful and magical experience. Mukteshwar is surrounded by fruit orchards and coniferous vegetation. You’ll witness the 180-degree view of the majestic Himalayan ranges from here.
- Transfers from Kathgodam station to Mukteshwar or vice a versa.
- Comfortable and appropriate private vehicle for transfers.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- Train tickets from Delhi to Kathgodam and return.
- 02 nights accommodation in Mukteshwar.
- Breakfast and dinner will be served at resort.
- One day musical and bonfire gala dinner.
- Parking, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.
PLAN MY TRIP