Mussoorie a stunning hill station, located approximately 35kms from the Dehradun. It is known as Queen of hills & has beautiful natural scenic views. This place offers the finest walk amidst the scenic mountain ranges for perennial beauty, enhancing cascading waterfalls for the splashes and the chills, and various wildlife sanctuaries for becoming an exclusive observer of nature. There are number of comfortable hotels, recreation clubs, and restaurants to serve the requirements of the tourist. The best time to visit Mussoorie is between March-November as the weather is pleasant. Travelers can savor a variety of tastes of street foods in Mussoorie are chats, Aaloo Ke Gutke, Kafuli, Garhwal Ka Fannah, Kebabs are some of the delicious foods that attracts the food lovers. You can reach this place by road with Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurugram and Noida. And also through trains and airways.
- All sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- Comfortable and appropriate private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 02 nights accommodation in Mussoorie.
- Complimentary WIFI at hotel.
- Breakfast and dinner will be served at hotel.
- Parking, toll taxes, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.
PLAN MY TRIP