The name Nagarhole is derived from two Kannada names, Nagar means "snake" and cave means stream. The name gives this national park its real meaning, where few meandering streams are passing through the dense tropical forest from the east through the center. It has one of the densest populations of vegetation and wildlife and is famous for tiger tracks. The forest itself is picturesque, with hills, valleys, and streams. It is also home to elephants and bison, as well as leopards, sambar, and other mammals, birds, and reptiles. There are six black panthers in the forests of Karnataka and one Black Panther in Nagar Hall. Home to about 1,000 Asian elephants, other animals found in Nagarhole includes white spotted deer (spotted deer), Indian Mouse Deer, Bison, Striped and red Mongoose, Grey Langurs, Capped Macaques, Asian Wild Dogs, Leopards, Tigers, and more How elusive- lazy Bear.
- Two ways transfers by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 02 nights stay in Nagarhole.
- All meals will be served at resort.
- Complimentary WIFI at resort.
- English speaking tour guide cum naturalist.
- Morning and evening Jungle safaris.
- Parking, fuel, driver night allowance.