Everyone knows Kerala is recognized as God’s Own Country. The reason is very simple. You just Google for Kerala images, then you get to know the fact behind the name tag. Kerala is the only state wherein you will discover traditional food, a hub of raw Indian spices, coconut trees, Hill station, wildlife sanctuary, backwater, nature tracks, beaches, tea plantation and much more. To make your journey more memorable, you will enjoy the authentic local cuisine and similarly get interacted with the local citizens. Throughout the year, tourists from India and other countries visit this picturesque destination. Don't miss the chance to be a storyteller of Kerala.
- All sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary.
- Comfortable and appropriate air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 08 nights accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast will be served at hotel.
- All meals in Houseboat.
- Complimentary WIFI at hotel.
- Houseboat stay in Alleppey backwaters.
- English speaking private tour guide. (Other language guide on request)
- Local food tasting.
- Entry ticket of Kathakali dance show.
- Tuk Tuk ride in Cochin.
- Village tour in Kumarakom.
- Parking, toll taxes, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.
PLAN MY TRIP
Inej Travel will help you plan the perfect trip away and show you the best of wherever you visit.