Sariska Tiger Park is a leopard sanctuary located in Alwar District, Rajasthan. It covers an area of 881 kms (340 square kilometers) which includes arid forests, arid forests, grasslands, and mountainous terrain. The Maharaja of Alwar constructed the Sariska palace on the threshold of Sariska national park as a royal-looking ground. However, the palace was sold to a Yogender Singh man in 1972. Later, another palace was sold on M / s Sheba wheels in 1982. The quality time to visit the Sariska tiger reserve on a sightseeing journey is from October to June, whilst the climate is best and the park is open for sport drives. The Tigers and Sariska were reborn after their extinction in 2004. The number of razors in the Rajasthan Sariska Tiger Reserve (STR) has risen to 20 after the birth of three children recently. There are now 20 tigers in 2020 in Sariska.
- Two ways transfers by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 01 night stay in Sariska or Alwar.
- All meals will be served at resort.
- Complimentary WIFI at resort.
- English speaking tour guide cum naturalist.
- Morning and evening Jungle safaris by open Jeep.
- Parking, toll taxes, fuel, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.