Shimla also referred as Simla is the capital and largest city of Indian State of Himachal Pradesh. Initially it was developed as summer capital of India during British era, its favoured destination amongst honeymoon couple due to lush green panoramic view of natural beauty and snowfall. Although, Shimla gets crowded during the Summer months. As Shimla is one of the popular hill station of India, city is mushroomed with some unique accommodation catering from high range guests to budget travelers. In terms of accessibility, Kalka is the nearest railway station while Chandigarh serves the airport for those prefer to travel by flight.
- Return ticket of Volvo from Delhi-Shimla-Delhi.
- All sightseeing and excursion around Shimla by using private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 02 nights accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Complimentary WIFI at hotel.
- Breakfast and dinner will be served at hotel.
- One time gala dinner in Shimla.
- Parking, toll taxes, fuel, driver allowance.
- Govt. taxes.