The Tadoba Andhari Tiger Sanctuary is a wildlife sanctuary in the Chandrapur district of Maharashtra, India. It is the largest and oldest national park in Maharashtra. Tadoba National Park is a popular tiger reserve, known as the "Tiger Country" because of the large number of tigers. In addition to the key species of the Bengal tiger, the Tadoba Tiger Reserve is also home to other mammals, including Cheetah, Sloth Bear, Gaur, Nilgai, Dhole, Striped Hyena, and Little Indian Civet. The largest wild cat in Maharashtra, Tadoba National Park is home to approximately 88 tigers (2018 Tiger Census) and several other mammals. The Park is also home to a variety of reptiles, including swamp crocodiles and the endangered Indian python. The tropical climate makes winter the best time to visit Tadoba National Park.
- Two ways airport transfers by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- 03 nights accommodation in Tadoba.
- All meals will be served at resort.
- Complimentary WIFI at resort.
- English speaking tour guide cum naturalist.
- Jungle safaris in Tadoba park by open Jeep.
- Parking, fuel charges, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.