India is known for unmatched culture, authentic food, vibrant festivals and remarkable world heritage sites. Beside the usual itineraries we have customized such an itinerary wherein you can experience the wildlife of India along with a visit to a world famous Taj Mahal. Talking about Bandhavgarh and Kanha, both are listed as national parks and reserve the adequate number of Tiger’s for a very long time. Both the national parks are spread over in acres wherein you can enjoy the jungle safaris twice in a day along with jungle guide cum naturalist. Wait a minute; now you are entering in a land of Tigers. Although, the tour concept is to experience the rare wildlife of India. However to create a twist we have additionally included Seven Wonders of the World “Taj Mahal”. A white marble architecture engraving marvelous artwork on it. To enhance your traveling we have also included a few exceptional activities like Tuk Tuk ride, Rickshaw ride, Street food tasting, Sound and light show, Battery van ride and train journey from Delhi to Agra. Experience the utmost fascinating journey to India.
- All sightseeing and transfers by using private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tourist friendly and experienced chauffeur.
- Flight tickets from Delhi to Jabalpur and return.
- Train ticket from Delhi to Agra.
- 09 nights accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast will be served at hotel.
- All meals will be served at Wildlife resorts.
- Complimentary WIFI at hotel.
- English speaking private tour guide.
- Street food tasting in Delhi.
- Jungle safaris in Bandhavgarh and Kanha by Jeep.
- Parking, toll taxes, fuel charges, driver night allowance.
- Govt. taxes.
PLAN MY TRIP